alloutreview
309368099120054
Loading...

Best Song Compilation Of One Direction - Midnight Memories Album

One Direction released its 3rd Studio Album Midnight Memories   on 25th of November.  Even before the official release the album got l...


One Direction released its 3rd Studio Album Midnight Memories  on 25th of November. 

Even before the official release the album got leaked on the Internet.. Still it didn't affect One Direction sales chart.. 

This is the first album of One Direction where I get to feel a touch of Rock genre in their songs especially the Title Track and Better than Words.

The album features many compelling and catchy lyrics including the #1 iTunes HIT DIANA  which even Justin Bieber praised for its Lyrics.

Below I have compiled a list of best song of the album, organized and ranked it according to my taste.

  1. Diana
  2. Story Of My Life
  3. Best Song Ever
  4. Midnight Memories
  5. Better Than Words
  6. Right Now
  7. Happily
  8. Through The Dark
  9. You & I
  10. Why Don't We Go There.

Present your views in the comment box my buddies.... 
Review 1110663332585571814

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item